Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Cosmic Disclosure: Emery Smith Whistleblower

David Wilcock

Cosmic Disclosure:
Emery Smith Whistleblower

David Wilcock: All right. Welcome to “Cosmic Disclosure”. I'm your host, David Wilcock, and we have a special surprise for you: the insider who I referred to as Paul. And I can reveal for the first time that his name is Emery Smith.

And you may know him if you ever saw the movie, “Sirius”.



Emery, welcome to the show.

Emery Smith: Oh, thanks Dave. I'm so excited to be here – 10 years in the making of working with you and establishing a great relationship.



And basically, you're the reason that a lot of my progression in this field of undisclosed information has been brought to me.

And at the same time, it's time now to bring it forward, which, thanks for helping me get to that point, because, as you know, for the past three to five years, I was kind of just holding onto it.

David: Now, in the movie “Sirius”, . . .

Emery: Yeah.

David: . . . there is an autopsy of a little, six-inch tall, apparently extraterrestrial body.



Emery: Correct.

David: Who, in the movie, is doing that autopsy?

Emery: I was Vice President for CSeTi for about five years, and what had happened was there was this being, of course, that was taken over by a civilian lab in Spain.

And the government actually did have it before anyone else, but no one knows about that.

David: Hmm.

Emery: So the thing was, the people I was working with in CSeTi decided it would be a great idea to go over here, and “let's do an autopsy, and let's get some DNA, because if you get some DNA, well, that outrules everything. And let's get a major university to do it.”

So being through my background, working with tissue from un-Earth origin in these compartmentalized programs – I've seen over 3,000 of these things – that it was just a winner for me to be the person to go do the autopsy on the senior team.

And I was definitely also assisted by Dr. Steven Greer and Dr. Jan Bravo.



So they were, of course, the physicians there witnessing this and helping me harvest this tissue.





David: I don't think anybody will forgive me if we don't talk, at least in this first episode we'll get started, about how you came to have multiple medical doctorate-level knowledge from classified military programs.

Emery: Well, I . . .

David: So can we talk about what you did in the military with this unusual biology?

Emery: Yeah, sure. You know, it all started, actually, when I joined the military at an early age. I was what they call a 90252. I don't think they still use those codes anymore.

But it had to do with being like a surgical technician – just a person who hands instruments to the physician.

David: Okay.

Emery: And I was also a paramedic and a surgical first assist, and then I became a teacher for that very quickly – overnight.

And then when I moved to Kirtland Air Force Base, they offered me a special, what we call “moonlighting job”, they call it.

And I was still a kid, you understand. I was very young, but I was very intelligent and very mature for my age at that time.

And I was fascinated when they were putting me in charge of million dollar equipment that not normal people would be able to even utilize or even . . . it's not even ready for . . . even to be used for civilians yet.

David: Right.

Emery: So that lured me into working this . . . Okay, “Well, we're going to say you're THIS, Sergeant Smith, but you're really going to be doing THIS. But you're still going to be getting paid.”

And I said, “Okay.”

So, basically, I'm working for civilian, compartmentalized programs, but I'm an active duty service member. And it worked out.

I know there was a lot of . . . I could tell that the people that I was working for in the operating rooms there, it was like, “Well, why is Smith always leaving every day at noon? Where does he go?”

“Oh, he has a knee issue. He has to go to physical therapy.”

So down the chain of command, they knew something was going on, but they also had to keep it justifiable, in a way, until “let's get him out of here, and let's go full-time with this, basically, dissecting tissues of unknown origin.”

And that's where I got sucked in and was just getting obsessed with what I was doing.

David: And you said this was Kirtland Air Force Base?

Emery: Yes, this was Kirtland Air Force Base, where I . . .



For the rest of Cosmic Disclosure: Emery Smith Whistleblower Click Here


No comments:

Post a Comment