Monday, October 31, 2016

Neil Keenan Update: Keenan and Group K Take Down Mark Carney And Possibly The Bank Of England / English Insider Steps Forward


By Neil Keenan

This message was sent to Neil by a person who wishes to remain anonymous. We shall call him ‘The English Insider’.

“I understood when I began writing this that I could not use my real name. Many within the establishment are well aware of who I am and where I work. Neil Keenan and team have put that which is required on the table in order to warrant an investigation into the many major bankers involved in the “One Million Metric Tons of Gold Deal”.

There is no question that this situation is indeed real as I was to have personally benefited by way of a minor commission on the transaction. I like the pseudonym “The English Insider”, which felt to be fitting given the other insiders such as “The Asian Insiders” that have worked with Neil and team.

Zero Hedge and the British press have also figured out the double-speak of Mark Carney, the Governor of the Bank of England (BoE), hinting that he may step down much earlier than expected, possibly even as early as next week.

The high probability of Mark Carney’s resignation is all over the mainstream media now as one can see in the examples below. This narrative is really a cover for the impending investigation:

For the rest of Neil's important update with links click Here


No comments:

Post a Comment