Thursday, July 09, 2015

Sphere Being Alliance: The Lt. Col. Gonzales SSP Council Delegation Briefings Part 1


The “Draco Federation Alliances” Demands & Secrets Revealed

By Corey/GoodETxSG
Part 1


This report will not be as detailed as it is based on a briefing given to me from Lt. Col. Gonzales of his meeting with the Draco Federation Alliance, the Committee of 200 “Chairmen”, and his first time to attend the Human Like “ET Super Federation” conference sitting in the delegates chair and his meeting with Raw-Tear-Eir. Because of the length of the article and the details contained in the various subjects I am breaking it into two parts.

Lt. Col. Gonzales was kept quite busy while I was away during my week of shooting video interviews with David Wilcock at Gaiam TV. It was apparently important that I continued that project undisturbed so that it could branch out into a wider project. I had expected to shoot 5 episodes and be done. I also didn’t expect the skeptical Gaiam Team to do a second round of vetting using their own well known researchers, who after the questioning and first several days of recording had decided I was not recycling known information or making up stories that had fooled David Wilcock and his sources.

To the Gaiam TV Teams credit they didn’t want to put their names behind a source who would end up being a huge embarrassment in the future. All of those doing the questioning in the vetting process were well versed in the information I had presented over a long period of time and were looking for any signs of deception. I was heavily focused on the very new experience of video recording in a studio with a crew and was oblivious to the fact that during that time there were events unfolding that would not wait for my return.

I returned home exhausted and was recovering from extreme pain I suffered during the trip and was catching up with my wife and kids. I was actually in quite a lot of pain throughout the entire week we recorded interviews in Colorado. Everyone there was great about the fact that we had to take breaks often from my post-surgery shoulder issues.

We were able to cover a wide range of topics but by the end of the fourth day it was obvious that we had barely scratched the surface of the full details of my prior and current SSP experiences and the information I had access to on the “Smart Glass Pads” while I was in service. It was decided that we would do at least 52 episodes and create an entirely new show around this content called “Cosmic Disclosure”, which I am now told will air Tuesday 7/21.

Gonzales contacted me almost immediately when I arrived home and informed that there had been some pretty big developments in my absence and that he had stepped in to fill the delegate responsibilities in two important Federation Council Meetings. After a couple of days I was finally able to meet Gonzales at a location not far from my home for the short but information packed briefing.

He started off by describing the Draco Federation Alliance meeting with the same 14 foot tall White Royal Reptilian that I and the security team had encountered prior, the Reptilian Honor Guard, the attending Mantid and Insectoid Beings along with the much smaller delegation of human representatives that identified themselves as the “Chairmen” of the Committee of 200.

He stated that he was somewhat overconfident going into this meeting and felt he owed me a bit of an apology. He felt that my description of my telepathic exchange was skewed by a fear reaction and that it was possible that I was reacting viscerally to the White Royal since most of my interfacing (Telepathic Communications with a Non-Human) had been with less intimidating types of beings.

Lt. Col. Gonzales had interfaced with several types of Reptilian and Reptoid beings in his time but he said none of that prepared him for this experience. The White Royal Draco was over 14 feet tall, had a vestigial tail and wings that were not large enough to support him in actual flight. This was a very muscular and intimidating being with a presence like no other. We were both given the same name and title of this Tall White Draco Royal that is being kept as confidential information.

Because of some very troubling events that occurred at my home that involved the targeting and terrorizing of my family we ended up having a second meeting several days later where we were able to discuss his previous briefing in more detail. This was a much more relaxed conversation and he was trying to calm me down from the two incidents that occurred in my home.

For the rest of this important post:

http://spherebeingalliance.com/blog/the-lt-col-gonzales-ssp-council-delegation-briefings-part-1.html

Part 2 Here
__________________________________

Detailed descriptions of seven different races of aliens believed to have visited Earth. What do they look like? Where do they come from? How do they behave? And, Would you invite one home to meet your mother?.
Includes Draco Reptilian




No comments:

Post a Comment